Clear Guard Hurricane Panels
High performance, optically clear window and door protection. ClearGuard hurricane panels offer all the protection of traditional steel or aluminum panels, but with an amazing difference — total clarity. With up to 85% light transmission, ClearGuard panels offer performance that has been certified to stringent National, State, and County regulations through extensive testing in independent South Florida laboratories.
- Will not shatter, rust of Corrode
- Ultra light-weight, compared to steel panels
- High dent-resistant, compared to aluminum panels
- Made from super tough poly carbonate resin. No sharp edges
- Completely Transparent – allows light inside and vision outside
- Meets or exceeds ICC, TDI, FBC, Dade and new ASTM requirements
- Standard widths allow for compatibility with metal panels.
- Easy for handling, stacking, and allows for metal upgrades
- TEN YEAR warranty against breakage and yellowing.
.050 Aluminum Panels
Maximum Protection At The Lowest Cost
- Aluminum Embossed Panels (mill finish) and painted Aluminum Smooth Panels (special inquiry)
- Hurricane approved for all current building codes
- Structural panel gives maximum hurricane protection at lowest cost
- Lightweight aluminum
- Easy to store (stacks up to 9 panels per inch)
- Covers large openings. Does not change building appearance
- Keyhole or track system for fast, easy installation
- permanent painted tracks available
- Recessed built-in tracks
- Will not rust, rot or delaminate